This is another family recipe, straight from my mom. It’s always a crowd pleaser and it is oh-so-easy. There’s also not much to it so this is my go-to when I don’t have much time. Let’s get to it!
- Deli sliced ham (do not get slices that are too thin or shaved. I usually get a pack of Schneiders cooked ham in square slices – see picture. I couldn’t find them when I was buying the ingredients so I had to get round slices, which just don’t make even slices but still work)
- Green onions
- Pineapple cream cheese
- Crackers (I like Sociables for this recipe)
- Spread cream cheese onto a slice of ham.
- Put one of the green onions on the end of the slice.
- Roll it up! The green onion will be in the centre of the roll.
- Cut the roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Put the sliced ham roll up on a cracker.