Lately, I’ve been popping everything in the Actifry and I haven’t been disappointed yet. It’s like it’s competing with my slow cooker for my affections. They probably have duels when I’m at work. The adult version of Toy Story is when all the kitchen appliances come out and have adventures while we’re away. My slow cooker is Woody and the Actifry is Buzz. I better not come home one day and one of them is missing.
These potatoes are a-freaking-mazing. Perfectly crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. I don’t think I’ll ever bake them again. And literally half the time!
- Small bag mini potatoes (see picture) cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Herbamare* or to taste (see picture)
- Optional: parmesan cheese
*Herbamere is a seasoned salt substitute. I use it on everything. I highly recommend it but if you don’t have it you can use salt, onion powder, garlic powder and whatever other spices you like. I like to keep this recipe simple but rosemary is nice on potatoes as well if you like.
- Throw all ingredients (except parmesan if you’re using it) into the Actifry.
- Turn the Actifry on and set the timer for 25 minutes.
- Mix in parmesan if desired and serve.
Easy as that! Can you believe it? You don’t even need to premix the oil and seasoning with the potatoes. The Actifry does that for you! It’s incredible.