As per #1 on yesterday’s post I needed to make something healthy for dinner or risk feeling like a fraud. So I did. And it was delicious! It was also very easy and fast. I got home late from work last night so this was the perfect, throw together meal. Another bonus – it looks amazing. Talk about presentations that sell.
- 4 tilapia fillets (this is assuming you are cooking for two and you each want two fillets. If that’s not what you want, adjust accordingly). I used frozen fillets (I know! How could I!? I should be using fresh fillets! Oh well)
- 10ish grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For a side, I made a greek salad but feel free to make whatever side you like. Rice with lemon would be a good one.
- Preheat your oven to 450° and line your baking sheet with foil.
- Place fillets on said baking sheet and put feta and tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle oregano and pepper on fillets and then pop those babies in the oven for about 16 minutes.
- Use this time to make your side dish. Tilapia will be done when it flakes apart with a fork.
Was that easy or what?