Hello again! I know I recently did a post very similar to this called The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award so bear with me, I’ll keep it short and entertaining. Big thanks to Leni at A Dragon Slaying Pen for the nomination! Very much appreciated!
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
- Thank and link to the nominating blog.
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees.
- Nominate 8 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated.
- Why did you start blogging and what’s the story behind your blog name? I wanted to be able to creatively express myself and share some of my thoughts with other like-minded people. I also needed a new hobby and blogging was the obvious choice. My husband and I are both redheads (that’s where the fox part comes in) and we’ve just bought our first home (our den). I also think of myself as pretty creative. I’m kind of a big deal. People know me (name that movie reference!). Put it all together and you’ve got The Creative Fox Den. Also, foxes are pretty awesome.
- What is your biggest fear? Superficially = spiders. In a deeper context = being irrelevant. Being forgotten. Not doing anything of value.
- Who do you think reads most of your posts? My hubby.
- What is your favourite meal and what would be your last meal? I love all the food. I have different favourites according to mood, time of year, geographical location, temperature, the list goes on and on. Some foods that top the list are steak, pizza, wings, french onion soup, cheesecake (especially the white chocolate cheesecake from Milestones), summer salad, pepperoncinis, enchiladas… if I don’t stop now, I never will.
- Dog or cat? Dog. Hands down.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introverted extrovert. It’s a thing. Look it up.
- What is the best time of day for your to blog? Early in the morning before I go to work and evening into night when I get home (Honesty moment: I’m bad with slang but I wanted to write, Everyday I’m hustlin’, but I didn’t know if I would be using it in the right context so I just looked it up on Urban Dictionary and apparently it’s getting money by illegal means so I decided to exclude it).
- Where is the strangest place you’ve been in the last year? Umm… in my own mind? I went to a restaurant that was pitch black so you couldn’t see anything while you were eating, I guess that’s pretty strange.
- Would you rather travel by plane, train or automobile? All of them if I can hang out with John Candy (RIP) and Steve Martin.
- What are you doing after this post? Probably going to sleep. How lame is that? Don’t judge me! Or, I could just be saying that I’m going to sleep but I’m really going to be saving the world from imminent danger. You pick.
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s the last thing you read?
- What’s your favourite post that you’ve written?
- What’s your favourite food to make? To eat? (In my world, these are two completely different things)
- If you could host a dinner party for five people (fictional or nonfictional, dead or alive) who would they be?
- What would you serve at this dinner party?
- If you were stuck in a movie (think Last Action Hero) which movie would it be?
- What’s your favourite room in your home?
- What are you most proud of?
- Name something that always makes you unabashedly happy.
In the spirit of full disclosure, you might notice that these question are the same as the ones from The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. The nominees are all different though, so it’s all good.
- Ccosmetic Chaos
- Monster’s Movie Mayhem
- My Weblog
- Fly Me to the Clouds
- with love gitana
- Chopping Block Quilts
- Sweet Potato Seamstressing
Keep doing what you’re doing cause you’re all pretty fantastic.