I needed to try something new in my Actifry, and oddly enough, I had never tried fries so I decided why the heck not? It’s funny because one of the main things the Actifry is know for is fries, but it wasn’t something that I had ever tried. And if we’re trying fries, why not sweet potato fries?
- 1 bag of these rather convenient mini sweet potatoes cut into spears
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt to taste
- Mix your sweet potatoes with the flour until it is finely coated. Add salt and mix in as well. You can add as much or as little as you like. I added about 1 ½ teaspoons of salt.
- Add sweet potatoes to your Actifry and pour oil on top.
- Turn your Actifry on and set the timer for 40 minutes.
And that’s all it takes. You could also deep fry them, if you don’t have an Actifry but it won’t be as healthy if you do. You could also bake them. You would just toss in oil before they go in the oven.