Big thanks to Vinnie over at vinnieh and Zoe at The Film Fetishist for the nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award and Candice over at Ccosmetic Chaos for the Creative Blogger Award. They are awesome people with incredible blogs and I am really thankful that they nominated me.
I’ve decided to combine these two awards into one post because the rules are very similar. Give 10 facts about yourself and nominate 10 other blogs.
- I’m pretty creative. I’m always looking for new DIY projects.
- I went to university for theatre and have been in a bunch of shows. I love performing.
- I’m a Harry Potter encyclopedia. I can recite the Sorting Hat songs, haha!
- My favourite Saturday activity is yard saling.
- I love writing and wrote a book a couple years ago.
- My family used to foster young kids.
- I dance like Elaine from Seinfeld.
- I really really really want to adopt a dog.
- I was valedictorian back in the day.
- I’m married to a visual effects editor. Some of the projects he’s worked on are Game of Thrones, Underworld Awakening and 22 Jump Street.
Now I know that some of these are blogs that I was nominated alongside by Vinnie and Zoe for the Versatile Blogger Award, but I just wanted to recognize you guys for being awesome and doing an all around great job. And I’m nominating everyone below for both, so now you’re nominated for the Creative Blogger Award too.
- The IPC
- emmakwall (explains it all)
- Cineman Parrot Disco
- Shit Dr John Watches
- Monster’s Movie Mayhem
- Texas Craft House
- Speak Easy, Stephanie
- Sweet Archive
- Oracle of Film
- Back to the Viewer